Earn Prizes Online With Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Update: Use code ITSALLFREE70 when you are signing up for an additional 70 swagbucks! Plus if you earn 1,500 Swagbucks by July 14th you will get a bonus 500 which can be redeemed for a $5 Amazon gift card!

Here are you codes for the rest of the weekend:

We share great free samples with you, but we can’t pay you to use a search engine, trade in old phones, or games. But Swag Bucks can, in the form of prizes.

Swag Bucks

Just for installing their toolbar and searching, you can get Swag Bucks. For trading in old phones, games, or systems you can get Swag Bucks. For participating on their website you can get Swag Bucks.

But, what are Swag Bucks?

Every time you earn a “Swag Buck” you are closer to redeeming them for prizes. The prizes range anywhere from $5 gift cards to a PS3, GPS, and $500 gift cards.

We aren’t thinking that big, but we are looking to earn some bucks for prizes (like gift cards for Freebie Friday!). Any prizes we earn will then be given away as contest prizes.

Join Now

Search & WinIf this is something that interests you, join now under my referral link. That means that every time you get a “Search&Win” buck, so will I (up to your first 100).

I’ve been able to give back those prizes that I earn by hosting multiple Amazon $5 gift card giveaways.

Rating: +2 (from 2 votes)

13 Responses to “Earn Prizes Online With Swag Bucks”

Summer says:

This is a neat idea :) Im afraid the toolbar might install some unwanted ad/spyware along with it. I’m always over cautious about that stuff :c

Michell Kaul says:

I love swagbucks and in just 2wks I have $45 worth of amazon gift cards!!! Once you figure out the site it’s easy and NOT time comsuming. Plus if you sign up under itsallfree referral link…that just means more free stuff for all of us:)

[...] month I earn $5 Amazon gift cards by participating in Swagbucks. Click this link to learn more about them and [...]

Catherine says:

I LOVE SWAGBUCKS! It’s the easiest free money. I’m making my wishlist on Amazon.com. I can’t wait to spend my gift cards. And the toolbar is wonderful! I’ve not experienced any spam on my computer as a result of it.

[...] more information on Swagbucks you can find it here. On to the [...]

maria says:

so easy to earn . I am working on gettig a Barnes and noble card so I can get a couple of books I want!
    thanks for letting us in on it.

Melissa says:

I love SB!! I started earlier this year, but just really got into it and I’ve already redeemed my bucks for $35 in Amazon gift cards. I am averaging about $5-$10 per week if I redeem for Amazon gift cards and I’m not doing anything I wouldn’t already be doing. I’m just searching through a different engine. Of course, you can get points for purchases, too!! I’ve got 8 referrals and I’m lovin it!

Tara Houser says:

I got this thing and its awesome but haven’t got enough to get gift card or anything yet

sheila dempsey says:

How do I get the SB? I already have swag bucks, I am new to this, I have earned 309sb so far. How can I earn more, and where do you find these codes?

Melissa Smith says:

the toolbar is safe,ive had it about 6 months now no problems and doesnt slow down ur computer either………and its the first 1000!

Melissa Smith says:

sheila the codes are random they only have them once in awhile you have to serch to find them you can save this page and use the swidget above to see if there is a code out and get a hint where to find it or keep checking in to the facebook swagbucks page ( you can get there from the sb toolbar under social media )if alot of ppl are saying “thanks tsg” means there is a code and you can usally scroll down and find a hint in some ones comments its a great place to get help too the ppl on there are really good at answering any question you might have and earning extra sb can earn 1 sb per day for the following *logging on if you have the toolbar downloaded * ( earn tab from top of sb home page) * NOSO click through a few offers * trusted surveys * daily polls also go to the yellow slider bar on sb page alot of easy offers for watching videos and signing up for emails from difffrent companys one more thing make sure you connect to facebook then go to your account and check all the boxes that way when you earn on sb it will be posted on your fb wall and anyone that clicks on ur link and signs up becomes ur referral you you will earn when they do ( ask friends or family to sign up from ur link, slot of mine have and love the site! ) good luck

Kim Ashworth says:

I love SB!!!! I have to agree, once you get the hang of things you can earn bucks really easy. I have the toolbar and have had no virus’s or problems!!! I do the daily polls, survey’s, search, swag tv, and whatever else to earn!! It doesn’t take anytime at all to rack up enough bucks to cash them in for something! I love the 5 dollar amazon gift cards!!! So far i have cashed in enough for 25 dollars total!!! not too shabby!!!! and i got a 5 dollar one to cookies4kids.com. Love swag bucks!!! I HIGHLY reccomend it!! and yes if you join throwugh free samples it just gets you more free stuff!! WIN WIN!!! –Kim:)–