Free Colgate Classroom Kit

Colgate Kids
I like being able to donate items to my sons classroom, we even ran a contest in the past and got a book donated. This freebie is great for your local schools.

Get a free Colgate Kids classroom kit. Click on you do not have a pin. Then just fill out the number of kids, English or Spanish, and your shipping information.

The kit will come with a board game, information for the class and each kid will receive a storybook, a booklet, toothbrushes and toothpastes.

Visit this link to get started.

This is a picture of the thank you letter I received after donating mine to a classroom :)

Rating: +7 (from 9 votes)

12 Responses to “Free Colgate Classroom Kit”

Charmaine Morton says:

when is the time period to put in for the
    colgate bright smiles, classroom board game kit.

[…] a freeĀ ColgateĀ Kids classroom kit. Click on you do not have a pin. Then just fill out the number of kids, English […]

APRIL PIERCE says:

PLEASE SEND ME A FREE KIT! I AM A PRESCHOOL TEACHER!

512 GREENFIELD DRIVE
    STATHAM, GA 30666

APRIL PIERCE says:

PLEASE SEND ME A FREE KIT! I AM A PRESCHOOL TEACHER

1037 S. Main St.
    Kokomo,IN
    46902

Maggie Fish says:

I was wondering how i could sign up for it

Carol Parsons says:

I was interested in information regarding the free toothbrush kits for our entire state preschool program in Anaheim City School District. Approximately 1,200.00 children. Preschool and Head Start. Could you please email me regarding information or call.

A.J. McMullen School says:

I received two kindergarten classroom kits at A.J. Middle School.

They were ordered by two different people

A small package for a Tiffany Sanner – the label under the A.J. Label has an address of 147 Bruceton Road, Markleysburg – I talked to the post office she is no longer living at that address

A larger package for a Charles Fazenbaker – the label under the A.J. Label has an address of 147 Bruceton Road, Markleysburg – I talked to the post office he is no longer living at that address

If it is okay with you I was going to donate a box to the church/day care next door and a box the life skills class at A.J.McMullen School.

Please let me know what you think

Thanks
    Holly

Lori says:

Interested but I am in a preschool program andxit seems that is is for k-1. If so thats too bad it should be for preschool as well for teaching oral hygiene.
    Thanks

I am a preschool teacher,wanting to check on the kit. Mother’s love childcare learning center

You have to fill out the form to get your freebie