Free I Served Sticker

I Served In Iraq

I’ve shared this one a few times. Every once in a while I get a comment from people stating they didn’t get theirs. I wanted to make sure people are still getting this one.

If you have served in Afghanistan, Iraq, Desert Storm or Vietnam you can get a free sticker stating that you served. They even have an option to request all 4!

This should ship within 2-3 weeks. Limit one per person.

Rating: +5 (from 5 votes)

9 Responses to “Free I Served Sticker”

Cesar A. Lopez says:

I served in both Iraq and Afghanistan with the Marine Corps. I’m currently a security contractor. I would love to have a I served in Iraq and Afghanistan sticker. I attempted to click on the Iservedsticker website but nothing comes up. How would I go about obtaining these stickers? I would be more than happy to make a contribution.

Semper Fi
    Cesar Lopez

Free Samples and Deals says:

http://www.iservedsticker.org/ Doesn’t work for you?

Matthew says:

I served in Iraq with the 82nd Airborne. I would love to have two of these stickers. I would gladly pay for them.

Free Samples and Deals says:

Visit the page and donate. I would then fill out the form and request two stickers in the comment page, stating you donating and would like to receive an additional sticker :)

Bless you

Danielle says:

I am a veteran but did not serve in Afghanistan, Iraq or Vietnam, and think that everyone who served should be able to get a sticker letting people know that they served. I just don’t think it’s fair that since I didn’t serve in a war I should be treated any different.

Alex says:

I have served in Both Iraq and Afghanistan. I have requested stickers SEVERAL times and also Donated to the website and have not received anything!

Are they even doing this anymore???

Sorry to hear that you haven’t gotten this one Alex.

Have you tried contacting them? Especially since you have donated!

Contact us