Free Product Samples from Kroger

Kroger Logo

Walmart always seems to have free samples available. Now Kroger is doing the same thing. At Kroger’s SampleCenter you can choose which free samples you want to try.

They only have one free offer available right now, depending on the “store”

• 2 issues of Family Circle (new!)
  • John Frieda Sample
  • Free Sample of Poise
  • Free Sample of Prilosec OTC

Enjoy your free samples when they arrive and check back often to see what new samples have been added to the online SampleCenter.

Certain samples may be restricted to eligible states. Check below to find your location. Each link depends on your state due to what Kroger/Ralph store affiliates you live near.

Click Here if you live in… -AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WV

Click Here if you live in… – CO and WY

Click Here if you live in… – CA

Click Here if you live in…- AK, AZ, ID

Click Here if you live in… – OR and WA

Click Here if you live in… -AK, CA, ID, OR, UT

Click Here if you live in… – CA, IL, IN, NE

Click Here if you live in… – MO only

Rating: +6 (from 6 votes)

18 Responses to “Free Product Samples from Kroger”

Emily says:

These free samples are great, I love getting the things I need especially when I don’t even have to pay! Saving money is a great feeling, thanks for giving me the opportunities to do so!

Angie Weightman says:

Love the freebies. Thank you!

wendy says:

Not available in PA….booo! :)

Ana Varona says:

no FLORIDA…

Timothy D says:

Well, well . . . no NV and Kroger is Smith’s here!

Sherilyn says:

None in PA either.

rebecca f. says:

what about MA? nothign for MASS? no fair… i will prolly go buy some of that cheddar popcorn though, sounds yummy

julie sarver says:

No Kansas??

Mary says:

I live in Maryland…45 minutes away from our Nations Capitol. Everytime I sign up for a free sample or giveaway…I’m always being told “Sorry you have missed the deadline” after this site has just sent me the e-mail in real time. I became a Fan on FaceBook…even though I didn’t know if I was gonna be a fan or not. I have tried to get that Neti Pot twice. The first time I was too late…the second time I couldn’t because I was already a fan by clicking “LIKE” the first time I tried (the time I missed out). What’s up with that. If someone cannot explain how this whole things works…I’m deleting it. I’m not requesting free samples because I want something free…I’m requesting because I need food or some other non-food necessaty. This is the only site I have able been able to trust for the freebies. Now, I feel like everybody in the world has my email address and I don’t have a thing to show for it. I am….MAD IN MARYLAND.

Tammy says:

No Wisconsin :-(

Maggie says:

I live in wisconsin boo no samples 4 me. Kroger site doesnt let you put Wisconsin in as a state to get samples or for the discount card if I wanted to buy stuff online I would have to drive to Illinois to turn in sign in sheet.

Alicia says:

looks like theyre finished

jamie says:

kroger doesnt like floridians! =(

Nancy says:

Looks like the current offer they have is the following link. http://www.mysavings.com/offer/john-frieda.asp?pid=25&sid=
    This offer says it is only valid for females ages 18-49 in all states.

Victoria says:

John Fredia samples never work for me they tell me I don’t qualify, I wont be buying their product anymore! I don’t qualify!

Alisa says:

why is IN listed twice? John Frieda is on one but not the other?

The list is based on what stores are in what area. Like in CA we have both Ralphs and Food4Less.

The same thing goes for the products. Some offer them and some don’t have them.