My Coke Rewards Instant Win Games

my coke rewards

In the past we’ve shared codes for free MyCokeRewards points (now expired). However did you know you can play their instant win games without using any of your points?

Play instant win games on My Coke Rewards. First you need to sign-up for an account or login. After you login you should see instant win games on the right, or you can click this link.

Right now there is currently a few games to play. Each has “rules” that you can click on. Scroll down to 5c and you should see a “free method of entry”.

You can do this as many times to get free entries in the games, but you can do it 5 times per day.

Here is an instant win I got in the past:

my coke rewards instant win

Has anyone won any from there yet?

Rating: -3 (from 11 votes)

20 Responses to “My Coke Rewards Instant Win Games”

Instant Win
    Sears Instant Win
    3 Points
    Rules

See you need points to enter, what am I doing wrong?

Nati says:

Sheila, press rules, then Scroll down to 5c and you should see a “free method of entry”.
    I just won 15$ gift card to best buy!
    Thank you Matt!

Nicole says:

ITS NOT FREE

C. E. Grimes says:

@sheila – Click on the Rules link and scroll down to rule 5c.

“c. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual Instant Win Game Period, follow the instructions in 5(a) above. After clicking on the Instant Win Game of your choice, Click Here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Instant Win Game play (a “Free Entry”) without deducting any My Coke Rewards points from your Account. Once you use the game play you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner.”

Click on the link within the rule and enter the code and a free entry will be credited to your MCR account.

Kristy says:

Click on “Rules.” Then scroll down to “Free Entry.” Then click on the “Here” link. Another pop-up box will come up and you just have to type in the code. When you go to the game, it gives you the option to use your points or the free entry.

It is free, you don’t have to use any points. Make sure to read and follow the directions to do so.

Holly says:

I also won a $20 Sears card a few days ago. I used the free entries, not points. :-)

Jeanene says:

Ugh I never win on these things :) But I keep trying :) Thanks Matt!

Sara E says:

i click the link and all it brings me to is a page that has the mycoke rewards logo and a spot to put my code?

shirley says:

No winning for me today. But thank you Matt for showing me how to enter the freebie codes. Now I get to save my points.. But I have never won anything on here in the two years I’ve been playing…

Patricia Martin says:

Does not work just keeps asking for points.

Tiffany says:

It DOES work-dont let any of these people who cant read make you avoid it…click RULES link, go to paragraph numbered 5 then section c..you will see a CLICK HERE underlined, click it,verify captiva,hit submit and you get a free chance. (can do this 5 times a day) then, click the iwg you want to play, it will say that it costs 3-6 points, but still click red button “play?” (i think it says that) click play anyways IT WILL NOT TAKE FROM YOUR POINTS IF YOU DID WHAT I SAID BEFORE AND HAVE FREE PLAYS AVAILABLE-it will go to a page that gives you the OPTION to use 3 points or use 1 of your 5 free plays. go along with it, it wont take points away without giving you that option no matter if it says play 3 points. okay! IT WORKS AND ITS WORTH IT!! DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE (but matt thanks!!)

Tiffany says:

oh yea-my husband does it to, how can it NOT work if he is playing the instant win games and has ZERO points in his account? Just follow directions properly and you have urself 5 free chances at some great goodies!

[...] Coke Rewards: They offer instant win games you can enter FREE no points needed. Find out how to enter different instant win [...]

Lorraine says:

IT WORKS! HERE IS THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS….

3 points per entry*
    Win Coke® for a Year
    Dates: 11/08/10 – 12/27/10
    Want even more chances to win? Enter up to 5 times per day.
    *No purchase necessary. See rules for details (you will see the word “rules” is high-lighted & underlined in RED. CLICK-ON THAT…

Then scoll down to HERE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS:

GOOD LUCK!

[...] you login you should see instant win games on the right, or you can click this link. READ MORE My Coke Rewards Instant Win Games __________________ "Politeness costs nothing and gains [...]

Renee says:

weird, there is no free point game for me, i only found two 3 points instant game. And I don’t have any point to play. :(

Rachela says:

I ended up winning the Diet Coke umbrella!

Joyce Dickerson says:

I have the hardest time trying to read the codes. I have one now that is not acceptable. The letters are backwards such as a k.