Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel

The Nielsen Homescan consumer panel is made up of people from around the US. Each week you scan the products you buy, and in turn earn points. Those points are redeemed for prizes like electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.

However it is very limited, for example I tried to get in, but it’s not available in my area code. You may have better luck.

Just click the banner and enter in the short form along with your name, address, and zip code to see if you are eligible.

Be one of the lucky few. Join Nielsen’s Homescan Consumer Panel today! Click Here

Rating: -9 (from 21 votes)

16 Responses to “Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel”

Shasta Tudor says:

They put me on the waiting list…wonder how long it may take. Too bad it wasn’t available for everyone.

angie says:

I have been trying to sign up with them for over a year and never have been able to…this time it at least asked me to register and put me on a waiting list though! Thanks!

Well thats at least a step up angie! :)

Julia says:

I was selected…waiting for my scanner.

yizuman says:

Not available in my area…..suggage.

kristen says:

on the waiting list.

Heather says:

Tried twice and it wouldn’t take me… but the 3rd time it did.

Heather says:

well… to clarify the 3rd time it actually let me be on the waiting list.

Angela Evans says:

YAY!!! i GOT IN THIS TIME!!!

Danie says:

I did the Homescan, I personally didn’t like the program. I was on for about 6 months and never had enough points to redeem for anything. They always wanted you to take 20-30 minute surveys after scanning (must submit atleast once a week). And you have to scan every product you buy and enter the exact amount paid and if you had a coupon also the exact dollar amount. It just seemed to much work for a small pay off. The products they do offer for a small amount of points seem like Dollar store products. Hope this helps and Good luck!

Meredith says:

I was put on the waiting list in January of 2008. Still waiting.

kathy SK says:

on waiting list :(

Angela says:

I have been on the panel for several years now. It does take some work, but once you get used to the program then it’s not difficult. They ask you to scan everything including the prices for some stores. The surveys you have to do are not as long as they used to be either. I enjoy it myself and I have gotten several of the rewards, most recently I got a Black and Decker coffee maker.

There are not looking for anyone in Southern, NJ…..Blast if I don’t know why………..

Jennifer says:

I got in 1st try! Got the approval email about a week later for information where to send my scanner. Wow!!!!!!! What a short waiting list time! Thanks!

Molly Freyn says:

I did it to and had the same experience. I returned my scanner in March and they are still contacting me saying they never recieved it and telling me that I owe them 200 dollars for it. So if you do return it, be sure to keep that tracking number for like a year because they don’t say they didn’t recieve it until months after you’ve sent it back! It was dissappointing because I’d heard such good things about this but bleah…leaves a bad taste in my mouth now.