Save Money With Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 125 X 125

If you haven’t heard of Restaurant.com you are missing out. Save money every time you go out to eat. They offer $25 gift certificates to certain restaurants for only $10.

To get started simply enter in your zip code to find participating restaurants. You can define your search as you want to by how many miles away you want to find.

Most offers come with a minimum purchase or gratuity charge, but it’s still giving you a huge discount! Of course we found a way to get it even cheaper. Use Restaurant.com coupon code JOY to get a $25 gift certificate for only $1!

Note: You can also use the code for the Dinner of the Month Club (12 $25 certificates and 1 FREE $50 certificate) where you will only pay $24! That’s $350 worth of restaurant certificates for only $24!

Buy Restaurant.com Gift Certificates!

Review

I paid $2 when they had that nice sale going on. Paying for it was easy, I just used my credit card. It’s like shopping on amazon, simple clicks and typing. I really enjoyed the simplicity and ease of their website and registration and pay.

I also had a situation arise, nothing bad, and had to contact customer service. They responded right away and were extremely polite. It took around 30ish hours for them to respond, which is quick for email responses personally. I will be purchasing from them again!

I used the restaurant certificate at a local place called Jonathan Byrd’s. I had never been there, nor had I actually ever used a certificate! I was quite impressed. I got the fried chicken which they’re apparently known for. And my husband got a steak of course. My son had chicken and fries. It was quite enjoyable, and well worth the 30 minute trip.

The restaurant wasn’t over decorated, too loud, and was very family oriented which made our dinner extremely enjoyable. I would love to go again! And maybe next time try the steak haha.
-Sonya Poll

Rating: +1 (from 5 votes)

19 Responses to “Save Money With Restaurant.com”

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Its All Free Online, Its All Free Online. Its All Free Online said: Save Money with Restaurant.com http://bit.ly/4u3Bxf $25 gift certificates only $4 with this code. [...]

Sarah S says:

This seems like an awesome deal, but I’m a little confused.. Do you have to print the gift certificates yourself?

Brandi Sullivan says:

Yes, you have to print it…you will get an email with the link to your certificate. I just got one for Famous Daves…$25 for $3!

coupon guy says:

Restaurant.com is amazing thanks for telling me about it :)

Mandi says:

LOVE Restaurants.com! We don’t have many that participate in my area, but we use it for when we head to a larger city for the day and want to have some good food!

great idea mandi :)

glad you all like it, they are great

Robin G says:

I have yet to try these GCs, and they always have such great deals… I best get on that :D

LeAnn says:

Restaurants.com was such a waste, spent money on “Gift Certificates” that turned out to be coupons with way to many restrictions, wasted time and money

Chris says:

I love Restaurants.com, it has allowed my wife and I to eat out more often, but on the cheap. This past Friday we got $35 worth of food for only $12. We used a coupon code to reduce the $10 cost to $2 then we had to pay the difference of $35 – 25 at the restaurant. Not bad at all We love to eat, and we love to save money while we eat. Thanks for sharing.

[...] to Restaurant.com coupons, Groupon offers local stores, restauraunts, and activities at up to 90% off. It all depends on the [...]

PHISHDAZE says:

Just got the 12 month club, (2) $25 local restaurants, (1) local coffee shop $10.00
    All for $28.00

Thanks… I have never used Restaurant.com before – but I guess I will now !!

Angela Ford says:

The code doesn’t work. Sad. OKay better now

Natalie says:

so how does this work? i signed up and i put 2 in cart and it comes out to $4. the restaurant i picked says minimum purchase of $35. so $25 minus $35 is $10.. so my bill would only be around 12-13 including tax.. i think thats great. I dont know how thats a waste of money?

Natalie says:

Anyone know how long does the certificates stay online? why cant i get emailed until i can get more ink?

Anne says:

Just so you guys know..most of the restaurants on restaurants.com require you to spend a minimum of $50 if you’re using the $25 gift cerfiticate and a minimum of $100 if you’re using a $50 gift certificate. There are also often other restrictions regarding automatic gratuity and the time of day that you have to use the coupon. Just a heads up!

Matt says:

I bought $3,100 for a $98 during the 10 year anniversary sale. I am redeeming them very gradually until they & the entertainment book wake up from their 70′s hangover & get a Iphone/Android App. I say Groupon & Living Social + online supplements for NOW!!!

[...] now he has some great posts on how you can save money with Restaurant.com. Also you can get a $10 GC for referring 10 friends. You can choose an Amazon, Jamaba Juice or more [...]

Ryan houk says:

Restaurant.com is a very shady company! Don’t be suprised if a restaurant won’t accept a coupon bought during a mega sale (i.e. $2 for coupons that should cost at least $10). They often hold these special sales without the participating restaurant’s permission. I know of several restaurants that chose not to accept the coupons bought during mega sales that weren’t authorized. This company is very SHIFTY! I will never do business with them as more and more restaurants are choosing to do as well. Go with one of the other dozens of online coupon companies instead. But don’t let restaurant.com burn you like it has so many others!